WINNERS WINNERS Chicken dinners!!!

posted on: Saturday, January 22, 2011

So A Blogtastic Extravaganza is finally over! It flew by sooo quickly. Thank you everyone that participated in this event and THANK YOU readers for spreading the word and making this a truly remarkable event for Spunky Junky. You all rock. Now for the winners, well, you are all winners to me and I wish I could give these gifts to all of you, but since I haven't won the lottery yet I can only choose two. sad day, I know.

Trendy Momma's Package which includes:
Less Ordinary Designs: $50 dollar store credit and free design
Spunky Junky Accessories:  garden green necklace

Hot Mama Handbags Amy Butler Trio Set
 Trendy Momma WINNER is #179 Nicolethepickle

Stylish Babies Package includes:
Sweet Pea Patterns Baby slouchy boot pattern

Little Wishing Tree Pink and White mary janes
 

Skitt A Skatt Furniture: Ruffle Stool

Spunky Junky: Spring Pansy Headband

Stylish Baby WINNER #82 Out of Thoughts Blog

Congrats ladies please email me as soon as possible so I can get your contact information to my sponsors, you have 48 hours to respond before I draw new winners!

And if you didn't win please know that I was rooting for you and you can still visit all my great sponsors who are always having great promotions and deals!

And because I love you so much Spunky Junky Accessories are 15% off right now just use the promocode: SPUNKYJUNKYABE

peace, H

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a current follower of yours and wanted to give you a heads up that I have changed my blog URL. Apparently if you don’t follow me at the new URL, you won’t be a follower at all. My new web address is http://thasuburbanhousewife.blogspot.com
    Hope you can come follow me
    -Erica
    PS. Watch for my first review and giveaway coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. I sent you an email but haven't heard back. I am so excited to get this stuff and try them on my little one.

    thanks again. http://onemoreflewoverthecuckoo.blogspot.com/
    outofthoughts1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so, so much! It's nicolthepickle maybe that's why the e-mail didn't work. Sorry my bad typing.
    Nicoline
    nicolthepickle(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger