Fishy Business...

posted on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I had high hopes of having this post up and running two days ago and somehow Hunk downloaded 47 viruses to our computer. He said he was looking at boats and Craigslist--I have my suspicions...hmmm.

After 16 hours of doing a hard disk clean-up and a few choice words all directed at Hunk I think I may have solved the problem. 
 Last Saturday Hunk took the munchkin and me out in his boat to enjoy some family fishing time. It was Punk's first time in the boat so we came prepared with food, games, and suckers in case he decided to have a meltdown while in the middle of the lake.
However, once he saw his first fish all our worries dissipated. He was like a kid in a candy store.
Every time we pulled a fish out of the water he got all giggly and squirmy and we spent more time trying to man handle the midget then actually fishing, which was ok because he was pretty fun to watch.

He kept climbing over the seats and waddling around the boat trying to take in every moment. Each fish brought out a new round of "ooohhh" and "ahhh's" from the Punk.
 He was such a trooper, even though he had to wear a balloon-like red life vest for nearly three hours. But let me reassure you--Smart Popcorn is the best food ever for little guys like Punk, every time he got fussy we just kept throwing the popcorn in his mouth.
Our first family fishing trip was a success and as soon as Punk was set in his carseat he was out---for the rest of the night. Hallelujah! Amen! and Good Night!
Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. What a pretty view!!! Super cute pics.
    P.S. I could eat Smartfood popcorn until I puked.

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger